See the NEWS tab for changes to the regular schedules below.
LESSONS and OPEN DANCE at THE UNION BLOCK, 399 1/2 Main Street (3rd floor), Dalton MA 01226
ABSOLUTE BEGINNER thru IMPROVER Lessons – Monday Evenings
- 5:00 to 6:00 – “Absolute” Beginners
- 6:00 to 7:00 – Beginner
- 7:00 to 8:30 – Improver and requests
IMPROVER/INTERMEDIATE Lessons – Wednesday Evenings
- 5:00 to 6:30 – Improver
- 6:30 to 8:00 – Intermediate
- 8:00 to 8:30 – All Requests
ABSOLUTE BEGINNER thru INTERMEDIATE Lessons – Saturday Mornings
- 9:00 to 10:00 – Absolute Beginner/Beginner
- 10:00 to 12:00 – Improver/Intermediate
All Level, All Request, Open Dance Night
Every second Friday of the month – Send in your requests early!
- 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Snacks and drinks permitted
- Requests welcome and encouraged!
All visits at the Union Block $8 per visit, or use your $80 ten visit pass
NEW: Absolute Beginner/Beginner Lessons at the Pittsfield Senior Center, 330 North Street (second floor), Pittsfield MA 01201
- 9:00 to 10:00 – Friday Mornings
- $6 per visit
- For ages 55 and over
DANCE LISTS – See the DANCE LISTS tab for a full, alphabetical listing of all our dances. You will also find the link to CopperKnob, and the link to Line Dance Terminology.
Please bring a change of shoes when possible to dance in so we can prevent the dance floors from being damaged.